top of page
Who to Contact with Concerns
Long Lake Stewardship is sometimes asked how or where to report concerns. Here are the proper authorities to
contact if you:
  • Suspect a blue-green algae bloom:
Public Health Sudbury Districts 705 522-9200
  • Suspect a faulty septic system:
Public Health Sudbury District 705 522-9200. Ask for a public health inspector.
Confidentiality is respected.
  • Suspect a building infraction:
City of Greater Sudbury Building Services 705 674-4455 Extension 4278
  • Witness dangerous boating:
Greater Sudbury Police Services 705 675-9171 or use Online reporting at
Providing a photo, video and description is helpful.
bottom of page